$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Whisky No.9 40w Wheels are made to be wide, light, and versatile. Optimized for use with wide trail and plus-sized tires, the No.9 40w rims have a 35mm internal width, feature hookless beads for easy tubeless set up and impact resistance. The No.9 40w wheels offer stiff, lightweight performance gains across the board; these disc brake-specific wheels have a minimalist design and clean aesthetics. - Built with DT Swiss 350 hubs, 32 DT Competition Double Butted Spokes, and brass nipples to maximize performance and reliability - An ideal option for short- to mid-travel mountain bikes, plus tire set ups, or off-road touring rigs - Includes tubeless valves and pre-installed Whisky Tubeless tape with an additional roll for future use - Recommended weight limit: 240lbs - 50psi max tire pressure
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 Skewers Included Yes
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
$18.00 - $27.00
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
The R45 front hub is built to address our road and cross riders’ demands for Chris King performance in a lighter weight and more aerodynamic package. Defined by a narrow hub body and low flanges the R45 front hub is a sleek base for the fastest wheels. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Syntace x-12 Rear axle standard creates a stiffer and lightweight rear end - Syntace x-12 Parts are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
- Decals for replacement rims
$80.99 - $110.99
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit 2 100w 26-inch rims
$55.00 - $58.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits Campagnolo / Italian rear hubs with 130mm spacing - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 10mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 141mm - 1 axle per bag
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Rear 10mm x 1 axle - Shimano Right Rear Cone - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 16.9mm - Length: 9.5mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Tiagra 4400, 9 Speed Rear - 105 SC 1056, 8 Speed Rear - 105 SC 1055, 7 Speed Rear - 105 SC 1051, 7 Speed Rear - RX100 A551, 8 Speed Rear - RSX 410, 7 Speed Rear - XT M737, 8 Speed Rear - XT-II M732, 7 Speed Rear - Deore LX M565, 8 Speed Rear - Deore LX/Mtn LX M550, 7 Speed Rear - STX-RC MC38, 8 Speed Rear - STX-RC MC30, 7 Speed Rear - STX MC32/33, 7 Speed Rear - Nexave IMC50, 8 Speed Rear - Alivio MC18, 8 Speed Rear - Alivio MC12, 7 Speed Rear - Acera-X MC290, 7 Speed Rear - Altus RM-40, 7 Speed Rear - FH-R080 Silent Hub, 8 Speed Rear - FH-R050 Silent Hub, 7 Speed Rear
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
- End cap for Origin8 MT-3200 hubs - Spacing / Axle: 148mm
$60.19 - $107.19
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified Specs: - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: Pv - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 400g - ERD: 577 Low Profile: - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22.3 - Profile: 22 - Weight: 410 - ERD: 594
- Origin8 Bolt 24mm inner width T700 UD carbon tubeless ready hookless disc brake clincher - Origin8 Elite convertible MTB disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - 32 hole 15TA front/32 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt MTB disc hubs laced with straight pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - Weight: 765g front/822g rear - ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA - Width ID (mm): 24 - Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm - Rim Color: Blk - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon MTB XC - Hub Model: OR8 MT-1110 Elite MTB - O.L.D.: 100mm/142mm - Hub Color: Blk - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Brake Type: 6B - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 32H - Wall: Dbl - Valve: PV - Type: Tubeless Compatible
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
$107.19 - $182.19
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/6-Bolt Disc: PCD-L: 36mm PCD-R: 36mm LTF-L: 27.75mm LTF-R: 15.25mm CTF-L: 22.25mm CTF-R: 34.75mm J-Bend Spoke/Centerlock Disc: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 45mm LTF-L: 27.25mm LTF-R: 15.45mm CTF-L: 22.75mm CTF-R: 34.55mm
- End cap adapters for Origin8 RD1120 series 11-speed road hubs
Page 1 of 25 Next page